Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 07:43 PM   #828
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
But yes, Worf digging up a Defiant class to come in swinging and save the day would be squee-worthy. I like these fan service fantasy ideas, haha.
This is acceptable.

I still feel like they might try to get an old constitution class out, if only because the show is drenched in constant TOS/80s Trek references in sound and design.

FFS, the Titan is a "Constitution III-class."

Would be some epic ****ing shit. Maybe we'll get the Stargazer and Picard goes out in a blaze of glory.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.