View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 06:18 PM   #3023
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I feel like that was a game I should have played but now it's probably too late. Usually if I don't start playing a multiplayer/pvp game on the day it starts, I'll never play it.

But wasn't there supposed to be a new division mmo or something like that? I definitely was interested but haven't heard anything in a while about it.
It's not too late lots of people started playing recently, seems like it's more popular now than it was the first 3 years of it's release. Division Heartland it's more of a shooter game and less to do with gear and rolls and such but it's not out yet. It's main focus will be pvp but it will have 2 pve modes as well. Division 2 still has new stuff every season and they're adding a new game mode in a couple months that will be a total roguelike.

This is the Raid stuff if you're into that kind of thing....

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote