View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:24 PM   #3016
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Definitely strategy, but it depends on your build this chick mainly uses in your face rambo gear but you can play a cover skill build and do just as good. I like the slower paced stuff with more tactics. The baddies will flank you and use pretty good tactics as well. This isn't a mashup game it requires skill even to shoot straight, but your build definitely makes a difference. Also you gain SHD levels which give you additional crits/armor/skill haste and dmg etc.

I like sniper games. I like Far Cry because I can take cover and snipe headshots. I just prefer tactics over reflexes/skill, especially at my age.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.