View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 09:52 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Did I crawl up your ass about posting it? Nope. All I said was that what he's said has already been talked about.

And I'm assuming he filmed this before Tunsil signed his new deal because yeah...the Chiefs are probably done at LT now that they have Taylor.
I'm just being sensitve this morning - nevermind me - he posted it yesterday and while I haven't studied the contract Tunisl got it isn't out the ordinary for a team to extend/restructure a guy before trading him.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.