View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 09:50 AM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I'm sorry I don't read all 1000 pages of a megathread to glean this information. Some of us actually have lives off the internet and enjoy a 16 minute video over hours of reading (mostly) meaningless posts.

you're welcome
Did I crawl up your ass about posting it? Nope. All I said was that what he's said has already been talked about.

And I'm assuming he filmed this before Tunsil signed his new deal because yeah...the Chiefs are probably done at LT now that they have Taylor.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote