Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 09:58 AM   #535
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

I'm not a writer, but this comes from the heart!

Joe Tracy, your kindness, concerns and love for one another plus generosity was on display from the time I first met you until the very end. The powerful message you left here is a reminder of the kind of person that Joe was, always sharing his gift of love with his friends and mankind. When Joe accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior, he became one of God's foot soldiers. He carried himself with the utmost respect for our Lord.

A couple of months back when Joe wasn't doing well, I was talking on the phone with Scott. I mentioned I wanted to go see him but at the time I couldn't due to some of my own health issues. We spoke about how positive Joe was with all of his own health issue as well as how difficult it was for Joe to lose Kathy. It was just a few days later, Joe took that negative moment in his life, turned it all into a positive with L.O.S.S. To anybody that knew Joe, this is who he was, Joe was always willing to step out and lead by example trying to leave an impact of helping others. Joe had a wonderful, loving spirit inside of him, just glowing and sharing it each day. Joe had that loving spirit of Jesus Christ within him and he allowed it to shine each day.

It is my wish & desire to have the grace and dignity that you have showed in your final days!

Good Bye Joe Tracy, You are missed and It's been an honor to have you as my friend.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote