Thread: Chiefs Juju to Patriots
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:10 PM   #201
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Where'd I say that at? You made my point earlier we can plug and play another vet in this offense and they will produce.
Yeah. I'm not one who thinks there's all these significant barriers that keeps a WR from producing in this offense, whether it be a rookie or a vet WR who's never played in Reid's system.

A talented player is a talented player, and if he's talented enough, and an opportunity exists, Reid and Mahomes will get him the ball.

JJSS has never played in anything like Reid's offense and became the benefactor of opportunity, doing really, nothing of significance.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote