Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 05:11 PM   #499
MVP

I've had a browser window open for the last 24 hours or so, and just haven't been able to put my thoughts together. I'll do my best.

I believe 100% in my heart that Joe is the reason why CP is so important to so many of us. It was Joe who played a big role in me meeting so many lifetime friends - opening his home to 10, 20 sometimes 50+ internet friends, some he knew, I'm betting a lot he didn't. Didn't matter, because to Joe - CP was family. All were welcome, the more the merrier.

His bashes were EPIC. Great music. Great people. Crystal plungers. Sharpie dicks to those who crashed early. Bonfires. Chargers hats in said bonfire.

Love. There was always a lot of love in the room.

Because, Chiefs.

If you loved the Chiefs, more than likely, Joe loved you. And would do anything for you. He's a one-of-one who I am grateful to had the opportunity to meet and spend time with. While taken FAR too young, I take solace in the fact he's no longer suffering, and is reunited with the love of his life Kathy. I guarantee she had the NASCAR Room up and running in heaven.

Thank you Joe, for everything. Without you, it's unlikely I meet 100+ people here who I still call a friend to this day. Way too many to mention, you all know who you are.

I love you ****ers.

RIP Joe. You'll be missed, but certainly never forgotten.

Last edited by OnTheWarpath15; 03-14-2023 at 05:20 PM..
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 33 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote