Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 07:32 AM   #485
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

Years ago, Joe took me to see ZZ Top in Colombia.

He had one VIP pass. He said to me: Hey man I hope you don't mind if use this and get up front? I'm like not at all. I'm just glad to be here.

You know what he did? Went up front for about 30 then came back and hung out with me for the rest of the show.

That was Joe.

AHAW HAW HAW
That’s awesome

Keep these stories flowing in the days that follow. That’s what he would want you all to remember! Take care brother!
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote