Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 07:31 AM   #484
MY LITTLE #15

Not the news I wanted to see getting on here this morning.

I talked more with Kathy at bashes, so I didn't get to know Joe as well. I never saw him once he found Christ. My memories of him are a bit more on the crazy side, so, out of respect, I won't go into detail. The one thing that was constant was his willingness to accept people into his home. Not just for the bash, but whenever people needed a place to stay (like whenever I had an early morning flight out of KC and didn't really want to pay for a hotel room or drive up from Springfield that early).

He is now with Kathy and his Savior. I'm glad he got to see his Chiefs win one more Super Bowl.

RIP, Nzoner.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote