Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 07:21 AM   #483
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Thanks for sharing the personal memories SR, Tiny and all others. Never met him but like many I followed the threads about all the get togethers and just them both hosting those events tells you they were definitely quality people.

What’s so impactful for me is his journey through life after his wife passed. He was able to realize he had a way to help others once he was gone with the very trying times they would go through and he did that while he was going through it. It’s really leading by example and walking the walk of leaving the world a better place. That’s just very remarkable in my view.

May he RIP and God Bless L.O.S.S. and its future helping people deal with life without their loved ones.

God Bless you all who are hurting right now

Years ago, Joe took me to see ZZ Top in Colombia.

He had one VIP pass. He said to me: Hey man I hope you don't mind if I use this and get up front? I'm like not at all. I'm just glad to be here.

You know what he did? Went up front for about 30 then came back and hung out with me for the rest of the show.

That was Joe.

AHAW HAW HAW

Last edited by stevieray; 03-14-2023 at 07:28 AM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote