Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 06:59 AM   #482
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Thanks for sharing the personal memories SR, Tiny and all others. Never met him but like many I followed the threads about all the get togethers and just them both hosting those events tells you they were definitely quality people.

What’s so impactful for me is his journey through life after his wife passed. He was able to realize he had a way to help others once he was gone with the very trying times they would go through and he did that while he was going through it. It’s really leading by example and walking the walk of leaving the world a better place. That’s just very remarkable in my view.

May he RIP and God Bless L.O.S.S. and its future helping people deal with life without their loved ones.

God Bless you all who are hurting right now
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote