Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #402
On Hiatus

Rest in peace Brother Joe... all I could think of when I saw this was from the Bible....Matthew 25:23

Well done good and faithful servant, thou has been faithful over a few things. I will make you ruler over many things. Enter thou into the joy of the Lord,"

There aren't many that were as gracious and showed as much grace and strength in the face of adversity like Joe faced. I am sad for those of us who were lucky enough to have met him, have known him and to call him a friend. But I am happy for Joe that his pain is gone and he is now in the presence of the Lord with his beloved wife Kathy.

You will be missed Joe.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote