View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 09:21 PM   #1209
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
More than that - it's winning 2-1.

I'm just hopeful that the people that voted Lee have been shamed sufficiently to leave CP forever because you're not seeing many people in here talking about the time he punched some guy 8 feet into the air anymore...
I don't think people understand how TERRIFYING Tyson was. Once the bell was rung, your shit was over. OVER. I really wasn't a boxing fan as a kid, but damn, it was CLEAR how insane Tyson was. Never before or since seen someone with that combination of power/speed/aggression in that compact size.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote