View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 06:27 PM   #1175
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
After reading this and DJ’s post I’ll admit you guys are probably closer to right than I am.
I remember the Douglas fight pretty well, because my brother and I ended up getting into a pretty good fight over it. Few hands were thrown after the decision.

Bottom line, I saw the fall off in Tyson, my brother hadn't. We put $200 on the fight, and Douglas ended up winning. I was being a poor winner, laughing and carrying on, and he lost it.

But we'd watched every Tyson fight except his first one? together. Tyson was a monster. All that speed, power and an absolute assassin. Maybe the best boxer i ever saw, and my favorite fighter was Ali. Then he just stopped being a boxer at some point, and was just a thug. Had seen enough of Douglas to know that he wasn't great, but he had that jack-hammer jab. Some fights anyway. Between that length and jab, and the erosion of Tyson's skills/technique, i thought it was a good bet.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote