View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 06:19 PM   #1174
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
By the time Tyson fought Douglas, he'd become lazy, both in his prep and in his actual technique. He wasn't using his jab hardly at all, didn't work the angles, he just walked into people and tried to get the uppercut to connect. That was his whole gameplan by the time he got to Douglas. And Douglas fought the fight of his life; he never looked that good, or even close, ever again.

go back to when Tyson was still actually boxing at a high level, and I think he could beat anybody I've ever seen.
After reading this and DJ’s post I’ll admit you guys are probably closer to right than I am.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote