View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 05:51 PM   #1171
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I’d go even prime Mike vs Fury I think would be a mismatch. Fury is just to hard to even get to. Especially from someone Iron Mikes height. I love watching Fury fight like I used to love watching Mike fight. Mike 5’10 Fury 6’9

Looks like the tallest fighter Mike fought was Buster Douglas at 6’4. I think Fury is much better than Buster.
By the time Tyson fought Douglas, he'd become lazy, both in his prep and in his actual technique. He wasn't using his jab hardly at all, didn't work the angles, he just walked into people and tried to get the uppercut to connect. That was his whole gameplan by the time he got to Douglas. And Douglas fought the fight of his life; he never looked that good, or even close, ever again.

go back to when Tyson was still actually boxing at a high level, and I think he could beat anybody I've ever seen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote