View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 07:56 AM   #17353
Cheat Death

I know there's a more appropriate thread for snacks and I did a search as my previously favorite almond was Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy that I read about here on CP.

Anyway, search didn't produce the thread I was looking for, and those Blue Diamonds were dethroned yesterday by the Select Harvest Fuego! Cheez that I picked up at Aldis.

Good lord these like crack. The packaging shows a chili pepper on it but they are not spicy spicy, just enough tickle with some Doritos like nacho cheese powder. Went it with low expectations and had to force myself away from them.

https://selectharvestalmondsnacks.co...ts/fuego-cheez
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote