View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 05:53 PM   #58503
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu View Post
I don't know if I will ever know the truth about Covid.

I wish people would conduct studies about the people hospitalized now. How many are vaxxed? How many are single boosted? How many are double boosted?

Most importantly, for how many is this their second infection? This could lead to findings as to if prior infection does give immunity.

During the capitol riots, when the lawmakers were sheltering in a confined area, some Democrats asked some Republicans to wear masks. The Republicans refused, and the Democrats got Covid. This lends credence to the idea that masks don't protect the wearer, but they do stop the spread.
The studies are out there.

But the science doesn't matter any more and that's the point.

For a hot button issue, it doesn't matter how clear any given study is. There will always be some echo chamber pointing to a supposed contrarian result.

As a society, we can't even agree on factual claims like whether the murder rate is going up or down.

Web sites, TV hosts, and of course politicians can just flat out lie without consequences and it is getting harder to sift through the disinformation...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote