View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 08:35 AM   #24
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
That reminds me,i just watched on youtube a documentary called The Rainbow,its really good,told about the history of the place.

Also,question for anyone,have you seen the film about The Outhouse in Lawrence ? I never actually went there,but i'd really like to watch it,just can't find it without paying for it haha.
I think I have seen it. I'm a huge fan of both Ronnie and Lemmy, both of whom practically lived at the Rainbow.

Ronnie's history with the Rainbow is personal, too. That's where he met Wendy, for starters.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote