Thread: Chiefs 2023 Free Agency
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 09:05 AM   #70
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Taylor in FA would give you a pathway to moving on from Orlando Brown on the other side.

Much easier to stomach the idea of a rookie at LT if you have a proven, above-average vet at the other spot.
I don't think I'd sign Taylor unless I think I can convert him to LT.

Because odds are that rookie OT will need to play RT in the near term anyway. Taylor at RT really wouldn't make me that much more comfortable in a rookie LT. I'm just going to have a really hard time warming to that idea.

If we are going to get a LT from the draft, the time to do it is the year before you have to. A rookie LT just isn't a good idea. Even the best have a really long learning curve and the odds are exceptionally high that we take a significant step back at the position for a year and possibly 2.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote