View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 08:27 AM   #14
Veteran

I like the work done at DT even if I might prefer others in FA. I don't think I see Hall as a 1st RD guy but him and Benton 1-2 would be very solid, and Brodric Martin would be fantastic in the 7th. So I could see us improve significantly in the trenches and a little at DE.

I'd PROBABLY prefer to aim for a DE in FA, notwithstanding it's not a great year for them. That said there's a lot of sense in fixing RT, even short-term via FA. Feels like it gives us more scope in the draft and takes a big pressure off. As much as I think DL is the unit in most dire need, RT is the single worst positional need. If you can fix it in FA, you probably should. However....i don't like Pipkins much. I'd probably take a look at Beachum on a short-deal or someone like Jermaine Eluemenor, who looked like he turned a corner with the Raiders and I doubt costs a lot. He's always been at least OK in pass-pro. I do like the Wells pick up.

WR feels like a gamble and I'd prefer to make a pick there where you're taking Wright.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.