View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 09:15 PM   #11
MVP

Yeah, on WR, I'm thinking you do start banking on young guys stepping up. Moore and Toney are guys that need to absorb roles of significance next year. Parris Campbell had 60/600 last year in a much lower volume offense so he could replace JuJu's production. I'm also very much thinking Justyn Ross gets a serious shot to make this team or the Chiefs would have released him with an injury designation instead of stashing him on IR.

The cupboard would not be bare, it's just not the flashy "DHop trade" or the like people are clamoring for. I really don't think a move like that is necessary, to be honest.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote