Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 01:01 PM   #782
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
On top of that, I feel there might be a general feel of comic book movie fatigue going on right now added on top of how the product hasn't been on the same level as the Infinity War saga, as well.

Speaking of Thor - I just got around to watching the Snyder cut of Justice League, and it got me wondering if we'll ever see the director's cut of Love and Thunder. Supposedly they shot 4 hours' worth of film only to cut literally half of it and change the relationship between Thor and Zeus doing so. On top of that, there was supposedly going to be a scene where Jane's Thor was battling Galactus to go with a TON of other cosmic side stuff? Maybe one day we'll get a Waititi cut of Love and Thunder.
Hell, I'd watch it. The theatrical cut is terrible and felt disjointed as hell.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote