View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 12:28 AM   #2436
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Not just an asshole, but a really weird asshole. Also a poor leader and shitty teammate. He amassed some personal accolades by feasting on a massively weak division and generally weak conference, but hasn't done anything in the playoffs except inevitably and spectacularly fall on his face for a dozen years. And then there's his age. Forgetting all the other stuff, he's nearing the end of the line and his overrated play could completely fall off a cliff at any time; meaning he could start playing in the regular season against average/shitty teams how he plays in the playoffs against good ones.

He's the anti-Mahomes. I don't understand why any team or fan base would want him. Especially the Packers. Were I their GM I would be spending every waking moment trying to find some Paton-level imbecile/sucker to take him off my hands. Of course, I would have also unloaded his oddball ass and moved on years ago.

But apparently he's not quite as much of a dick as Favre, so there is that.
While I agree with everything you say, he WAS the league MVP the last two years,, until Adams got traded.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.