View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 05:22 PM   #4718
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I don't recall who said it, but in a conversation about their offense someone said "The offense will come back almost completely intact; all their mercenaries were on defense..."

They're not wrong. I think Chauncey Gardner Johnson is a FA as well. Worse still for the Eagles is that their dipshit DC has a HC gig now and brought a fellow dipshit along with him from the Eagles. So you have to figure they'll be in on some of those Eagles defensive FAs.

The big pieces of the Eagles offense will remain intact but the defense? It may get a little hairy for them.
I bet they're smart and handsome with a 12 inch hog
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.