View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 05:05 PM   #4717
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, we're talking past each other.

The "voided their contract" stuff is not news, I agree.

What I feel IS news however is that they now have 4 pretty prominent pieces on defense that are going to be free agents. They could always resign with the Eagles but they're going to be able to test free agency first.
Yeah, I don't recall who said it, but in a conversation about their offense someone said "The offense will come back almost completely intact; all their mercenaries were on defense..."

They're not wrong. I think Chauncey Gardner Johnson is a FA as well. Worse still for the Eagles is that their dipshit DC has a HC gig now and brought a fellow dipshit along with him from the Eagles. So you have to figure they'll be in on some of those Eagles defensive FAs.

The big pieces of the Eagles offense will remain intact but the defense? It may get a little hairy for them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote