View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 09:58 AM   #550
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Deads are primarily a back exercise. If going heavy with deads they should be done on back day. If going them on leg day then go light and for reps;.

Well I think it depends on your build and stance. For some of the short leg, long arm guys it is definitely a leg exercise. For a leggy MFer like myself, my back takes a lot of the brunt since I have to bend over so far to keep balance. Or, if you're a wide sumo guy, then you can utilize legs much more without bending over much at all.

But yeah, I do them on back day (only rack deads and only relatively light since I tore my lat)
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.