View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 08:25 AM   #545
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Man, why is your gym so far? I know for me, if the gym isn't within a 10 minute drive, not even I would go and I love the gym.

Good thing my gym is literally 2 minutes from my house. Makes the 5 am workouts that much easier.
It’s my work that’s far, I go to the gym straight after work. If I go home it’s even longer and when I get home I don’t want to leave lol. Honestly, it’s just the weather mixed with the long drive. I’m up at 4:30 every morning and leave work @ 4. I’m gone for 11 hours everyday, it’s exhausting. I gotta get back into it for sure.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.