View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 11:20 AM   #538
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
The drive from work to the gym kills me. It takes 50 minutes to get there and I’m on the highway the entire time. I set the cruise control and start falling asleep lol. The weather has been making me lazy. All I want to do is go home and sleep, it sucks.
Yeah you just have to power through. Just force yourself to get there. Once you start, you'll realize that you're probably not even that tired. Just lazy and bored.

That's how it is for me a lot of the time. I feel tired and sleepy as shit but I just force myself to start and after 5 minutes on the treadmill or warming up, I'm ready to workout. I wasn't actually tired, just bored as ****.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.