View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 09:59 PM   #534
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
The drive from work to the gym kills me. It takes 50 minutes to get there and I’m on the highway the entire time. I set the cruise control and start falling asleep lol. The weather has been making me lazy. All I want to do is go home and sleep, it sucks.
Can you go before work? Or maybe find a 3 day full body program to limit the amount of times you have to do that during the week?

Or eat right, focus on getting steps at work during break, go for runs/walks after work maybe throw in some at home workouts?

I feel you on the weather I don't even have a car so I walk even when it's 10 degrees out I've gotten used to it. If it snows I take an Uber. The thing is if you just sit around the shit weather becomes even worse because you aren't doing shit besides sitting around not doing shit.

I don't mean to come across sounding like an asshole you got some options here. Come up with a plan and stick to it anything is better than what you're currently doing.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote