Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #315
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't know the laws in Minnesota but KCMO really has very little on private property. You dont really even have to remove it. If your property abuts a city walkway you must clear it and a path across your driveway in city right of way by law.

If you have a home association I would contact them and ask if he can do that. Then have them make him move it to his property.
We are not HOA, or have a sidewalk. but fruit cake bitch said "What are we supposed to do with the snow? This is not the Displaced HOA."

I just said You are trespassing and it is a city ordinance.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.