View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 09:42 AM   #4372
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We have rules that keep people from owning multiple teams in one league. Is he just buying a second subscription? I haven't had a chance to figure that out since I've been on the road.
I don't know. Just read it in the main forum. It seems he has. But once again, I don't really know for sure myself. I do remember quite a few trades involving his teams in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues. I guess he has a lot of teams in quite a few leagues judging by the comments, and if he IS doing what some are accusing him of doing, something drastic might be in order.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.