View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 07:04 PM   #17285
Suupraa Geniuuusss

i know there's a fast food thread or somesuch, but I didn't see it when I did a search, so puytting this here:

Tried the new Arby's garlic ribeye sandwich (not sure of the exact designation), and it's actually pretty tasty. Garlic sauce is good but not over-powering, ribeye looks like med. rare shaved ribeye, and it was tender and nicely seasoned! overall the sum is pretty good. I didn't even hit it with any horsey sauce, which is pretty much a permanent fixture on all Arby's sammies for me.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote