Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 10:00 AM   #3994
Supporter

I watched Whip It. Hadn't ever heard of it before. I was like whatever I'll just kick it on while I'm knocking shit out in the office. It was pretty danged good.

As unlikeable as Ellen (at the time) Page became, she (at the time) was really good in this. So was Drew Barrymore, who've I've never thought was very good...in anything. It was a pretty shallow role, but she made me laugh every time. Plus she directed it, and from a directorial perspective, it was pretty solid.

Don't go in expecting much, but if you get a chance, it's worth a look.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.