View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:26 AM   #17283
Supporter

I forgot to post this up in all the excitement about beating those punk ass bitch Bengals.

It was cold as all ****, I think like 6 or something and there was no way I was going to grill, so I went the Sous Vide route. It was really good.

I had a burger (SV @140 for 2 hours then seared on a cast iron) - I'm an idiot and should have cut it. That was really good. I was skeptical but definitely recommend.

Then I did a Cheddarwurst and Italian Sausage (SV 150 for 1 hour then under the broiler for 90 seconds each side). That was excellent. I'm not sure I'll ever cook a bratwurst another way. **** that was great.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Roasted Green Beans, and frozen sweet corn from the field that we put up.

It was a raging success. Especially the Brats, I'm not doing them on the grill anymore.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote