View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 09:15 AM   #227
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
SAY IT WITH ME-JUJU HAS HAD KNEE ISSUES FOR TWO YEARS, HE GETS HIS KNEE DRAINED ALMOST WEEKLY. I'd bet Juju plays over any of these others. It was even talked about at length on the Pat Mcafee show when we signed him. He wasnt willing to play through it in Pitt on a contract year and they didnt like it. Veach restructured him with big game bonus early in the season to incentivize working throught it.

"An NFL source with direct knowledge of JuJu's situation told me Tuesday that there was mild but legit interest in JuJu on the open market and, hence, the very real, if likely exaggerated dialogue between his agent and the Chiefs and Ravens. But the source added that there was one reason talks didn't go far with those teams or anyone else, and it's simple: He isn't healthy.

Per the source, the knee injury that'd nagged JuJu throughout the season flared up in the later part of the schedule, causing him to miss practices -- he sat out two in the week leading up to the playoff game against the Browns -- and causing him to have that knee drained of fluid frequently to allow him to compete in games. Most often, that draining would occur on Fridays of game weeks."

This is a year and a half old now. It's been an issue. I know we dont like to talk about Arrowhead like this but it seemed to be an issue sunday. Toneys ankle, Jujus knee, Mcduffie falling down several times. Juju probably tweaked it on a cut and it swole up on him.
Its also why you don't give him a long term contract IMO
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.