View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 02:57 PM   #14
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Just ran through some of the songs on Tribunal and HOOOOOOOLY crap dude -- that's good.

Like, real good. (What time sig is "Interrogation Frames"...? I wanna say 5/8 [3/8, even?] but probably way off.)

Will 100% be checking out your stuff and chucking some money your way (prefer via Bandcamp or something else?).

Fantastic stuff and keep it up!!!! (I played drums for a blues band -- well, I hit them in a semblance of rhythm, lol; I'm mediocre on my best days -- and miss that sooooo much. Take your chances and follow that dream, my guy!!)

Damn man thanks so much for these words! I make music for myself, but when anyone else enjoys it, it def makes my day better!

Interrogation Frames is in 4/4 ! haha =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So......when you droppin' a Chiefs SB track?
Man... I wouldn't even know where to start. That would surely be a challenge to do something like that in my style. I think I'll leave that to Mac Lethal and Tech Nine.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.