View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 07:03 PM   #298
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better
Yeah, I don’t think he’s a punk. I think he’s smug. He just needs to get taken down a peg and a little adversity should help do it. There was a point where we got way too cocky too. I think mahomes always stayed above the fray but we had a lot of our guys treating ourselves like the greatest show on turf. I don’t think it’s bad but I think the public has generally given him a free pass and aw shucks a bunch of comments many would consider arrogant. But in general I like the dude. Guys like mixon and apple… I don’t know, those guys just seem flat out unlikeable.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote