View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 06:08 PM   #294
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I get disliking Apple, he's a punk-ass.

But Burrow? Why the hell do you guys hate Burrow?

In an alternate universe in which Mahomes didn't exist, and we somehow got Burrow, you'd all be loving the kid. I really don't get it.
Dude hasn’t won a damn thing, but thinks he’s king of shit mountain. All those weapons etc yet zero rings, zero MVPs. Patrick got (and probably still does, but I deleted my Twitter) so much shit. Win a real ring Mafraudo… anyone could win with those weapons… etc. yet Joey 1-4 against the Browns gets nothing but kudos, and praise. It’s ridiculous. **** that smug prick. Win an actual championship before you claim to be the man.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote