View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 05:36 PM   #289
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I get disliking Apple, he's a punk-ass.

But Burrow? Why the hell do you guys hate Burrow?

In an alternate universe in which Mahomes didn't exist, and we somehow got Burrow, you'd all be loving the kid. I really don't get it.
You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote