View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 02:06 PM   #170
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Weapons are nice, but the defense is a critical aspect of success. Bengals defense is allowing only 18 points per game in the last 2 seasons of playoffs. I am curious to see how long they can keep that strong defense going over the years. If they can hang on to the DC, that would be pretty huge for them.
Like I said, if the defense keeps playing the way it has, their DC is going to get a HC job sooner rather than later. They simply won't be able to keep everybody. Good teams rarely can because everything they have and do becomes a hot commodity.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote