View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 01:39 PM   #158
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I actually like Burrow and his cockiness is amusing, he is a little smug.

What I don't like is how Burrow's cockiness is just so aaaawesssomee to media etc...but Mahomes catches 10x the shit Burrow does from fans and media while being 10x more humble.

Mahomes hasn't beaten the Burrow led Bungles YET, but it will happen. And Mahomes HAS done a mega shit ton more than Burrow has at this point in their careers, put the respect on Mahomes name the man deserves.
I'm not sure there's ever been a player more lucky than Joe Burrow, wins a national title in college on a team full of high end NFL players...goes to the NFL and is surrounded by a cast of elite talent...

I'd like to see Burrow do it without the best of the best around him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote