View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 12:39 PM   #17226
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That's a real interesting recipe. It looks like a lot of liquid. I tried to make a loin of pork about 7-8 months ago and it came out awful. I felt I had too much liquid and made it boil.

I've tried 3 times with my crock pot and I suck at it. Chicken breasts fall apart but bland as hell, corned beef rubbery and tough, loin of pork tough as hell.

I haven't tried the crock pot again. I use my dutch oven and it comes out great no matter what I make.
Mine was on low for 8 hours due to also adding mushrooms and two whole potatoes. Figured the potatoes would cook in 6 hours but had to cut them to cook.

There definitively was a lot of moisture, especially with adding the mushrooms. Had to double the slurry and could have maybe tripled it.

Do what works well for you. I'd imagine this recipe work work in a Dutch oven as well.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.