Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 11:28 PM   #326
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That's thing about Telesco. How many drafts has he knocked out of the park now? Hell, I'm not even talking about stupid media guys crowning the Chargers' asses too soon. I'll admit to looking at their draft classes each year and going, "Dang... they really did a good job!"

How many ****ing drafts does it take to hit a home run on before you stop being a meddling .500 clown ass team every year? Where is the issue?

We're gonna blame the head coach for every one of those missed playoffs seasons?
My question still stands.

When are we going to start blaming Telesco?

How do you ace every offseason and it still comes down to this? Could it be that you actually DIDN'T ace every offseason and draft? Could it be that the players you pick just aren't that good?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote