Thread: Home and Auto Farm living with goats...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 03:39 PM   #23
The Demon Preacher

Update on the farm...

I'm bringing in some more girls for my buck Wayne. Wayne is 10 months old now and ready to spread his seed. My 3 yearlings are 9/10 months old and are about ready to be mommas for the first time.

With my boy Wayne being so young we are gonna start him off easy with a harem no greater than 10.

Two videos of my current crew (Wayne, Darry, Gaylor, Rosie, and Bonnie McMurray) along with some new to them toys to climb around on.

The gang gets new toys!

Now... the 5 new girls coming to the farm. Their names will change to fit my naming structure on the farm.

Tulip:

Poppy (polled):

Petunia (polled):

Maggie:

Fern:

---

I'm gonna be setting up night and day outdoor cameras to capture their nonsense. Especially come time for them to kid so I can keep an eye on them from afar and see how everything is going post birth.

Perhaps I could even get some sort of patreon going where people watch the feed and can chip in to buy them food or the like. Who knows!?!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote