Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 09:48 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?
I'd have to watch it again as its been awhile but that Zombie Strange vs S. Witch battle wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be. America Hernandez (or whatever) was annoying too. I also didn't like where S. Witch got the Darkhold info out of Wong by simply torturing a couple mages for a few seconds. Like, he knows what it can do and would never give it up to her that easily. The music note battle was dumb too.

Loved the violence, in particular the scene where worked the entire Illuminati (her popping Mr Fantastic's head was cool) loved the special effects too. In general, good popcorn flick. I don't think it'll have any standing on the Kang Dynasty stuff though once again I imagine she won't be shown as strong as she is since she's such a cheat code.

Last edited by mkp785; 01-11-2023 at 06:45 PM..
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote