Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 07:22 PM   #34
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
See, I'm probably in the minority here but I loved Dr Strange. That's literally how any fight with the Scarlett Witch would go. She's a force of nature and would smash most other super heros and villains. Personally think she could take Thanos (without the full glove).

I hope that this is as violent and wild as Dr Strange was lol.
She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.