View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 12:24 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I would keep him for less than $95, but I voted to trade. Patriots made a dynasty out of trading players when they were at the peak of their prime...
I agree with this right here.

Donald and Ramsey are showing you cant simply cover up the inconsistent play of other positions on a team no matter if you're debated as the best at your position. How much money is tied up in those 2 on the defensive side of the ball, I'd love to know.

Trading Jones, you get a bulk of new players on small contracts. Obviously you know what you're trading, and you don't know what players you're getting but you really only need to tie in your $ to your QB, and some key pieces here and there. I feel like NE was the first team that started the whole, "don't pay RB's top dollar" anymore.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli