Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 11:05 AM   #56848
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
On one hand you say that u have not seen anything like the last two games under Hackett. Then you say you cant take much from it. Yet you said it and called attention to it... I cant help ya if you can't follow your own PA BS.
You're really stuck on the PA stuff... my comment was more about the Hackett disaster than anything else. My bad for addressing the final 2 games in an overall crappy season.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.